What you need:
· Dried Moringa leaves
· Warm water
1. Measure out the quantity of dried leaves that you would like to make lets say a pot, depending on how strong it is. Add warm water. I read up that hot water kills nutrients in moringa, so it is best to use warm and let it steep for longer.
2. Halfway through steeping, roughly about 5 minutes, add lemon slices and ginger wedges and allow to steep some more.
3. Drain the tea, sweeten with honey, agave or stevia.
4. Pour into a glass, add ice cubes and garnish with a slice of lemon and fresh Mint leaves.
5. You can make this in large quantities and chill.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!